Fresh from the farm
Farmers markets abound in the Lake Champlain Region. Visit one this summer and you'll surely be impressed by the selection of locally-produced foods and wares.
It's easy to find a market in the region just about any day of the week in the summer.
- Willsboro: Thursdays, June 17 - September 9, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. (South of Champlain National Bank on Route 22)
- Elizabethtown: Fridays, June 4 - September 24, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Behind the Adirondack History Museum)
- Ticonderoga: Saturdays, July 10 - September 25, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Near Walmart entrance at 114 Wicker Street)
- Westport: Second Saturday January through April, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Inside Westport Heritage House at 6459 Main Street)
- Moriah, select Saturdays: June 26, July 24, August 21, and September 25, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Hunter Way Farm, 2656 Center Road)
Make a day of it
When you're out visiting our local markets, why not soak up some rays while you're at it? Hit the market and then hit the trails — there's nothing like a fresh meal to fuel your day! Perhaps you're more of the sit-back-and-relax type? Try a day boating on the lake or go birding at one of our awesome viewing hotspots. There's so much to do along the Coast, the hardest decision to make is what to do on any given day.