If you prefer to get off the asphalt and experience some thrills of more rugged terrain on your bike, the Lake Champlain Region has plenty to offer:
- Stoney Lonesome loop is a half-day trip of riding on remote, unpaved roads with a variety of terrain.
- Coon Mountain Circuit is an 18.5 mile Lake Champlain mountain biking loop that includes Split Rock Mountain, Webb-Royce Swamp and Coon Mountain.
- Blueberry Hills Trails are a network of 30 different trails offering different challenges and lengths no matter your fat-tire or mountain biking abilities.
- Otis Mountain Ski & Bike Trails is an entire recreation area on an old time ski hill.
- Ausable Chasm Campground & Recreation Area has 15 miles of mountain bike trails for cyclists of all abilities; from double-wide easier trails to single track challenges.
Immerse yourself in our nature. Glimpse an array of wildlife, including bald eagles and peregrine falcons, enjoy beautiful views over a wide variety of terrain.