What to do, what to do
There's no shortage of events in the Lake Champlain Region!
From live equity theatre shows in a historic train depot to a fort brimming with centuries of history to musical performances with the backdrop of the Adirondack coast setting the stage, we invite you to explore our heritage, our arts, our farm-to-table tradition, and our many unique one-night-only events!
- Maze by Moonlight (October 26 & 27)
- Ticonderoga's HalloweenFest (October 26-31)
- Beartracks in Concert (November 10)
- North Country Christmas (November 23-December 2)
- Canadian Pacific Holiday Train (November 27)
- Captain Kirk returns to Star Trek Original Series Set Tour (December 7-8)
Of course this is just a small sampler of our fun happenings!
Check out the event listings below to plan your visit around some great happenings.