Elizabethtown's original central school provides ample space for a large collection of artifacts from over 200 years of Essex County history and culture.
The 2023 seasonal exhibits include:
- The Adirondack Northway
- Steven Kellogg-Pinkerton & Friends
- Adirondack Fire Towers,
- After the Vote: The "New Woman" of the 1920s
- Paul Matthews - An Adirondack Artist
- Evolution of the Adirondack Wilderness
Special programming is held throughout the season, so check the Museum’s website out for their full schedule.
The Brewster Library research center houses a collection of rare books, maps, newspapers, photographs, census records, company ledgers, and other materials, and is open by appointment.
Hours of operation:
- Open Memorial Day weekend through Indigenous People's Day weekend.
- Wednesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Closed on Monday and Tuesday
Note: There is an admission fee to enter the museum. Adults: $7, Seniors: $5, Student: $3; Ages 6 and under free