Lake Champlain golfing is a favorite among the many Lake Champlain outdoor activities. Set amid the scenic Adirondack wilderness, the finely manicured greens of the region's courses are an oasis for golfers of all skill levels. This is a great opportunity for a glimpse at the Adirondack High Peaks while playing the six area golf courses before capping off the day with a meal at the clubhouse or one of our many local Lake Champlain restaurants.
Anyone looking for a challenge won't be disappointed. The Ticonderoga Country Club and Westport Country Club offer championship courses on the Adirondack coast of majestic Lake Champlain.
- The Westport course is a 100-year-old par 71 with 18 holes, including a signature hole with a waterfall feature. It's widely considered one of the best golf courses in the Adirondacks, and a "must" play for your next Adirondack golfing trip.
- The Ticonderoga Country Club is another historic Lake Champlain course built into the Adirondack landscape. The course is set in historic Ticonderoga, NY and offers scenic panoramic views, babbling brooks, and tree-lined fairways to please any avid golfer. Also a par 71 with 18 holes, the course is ideal for those looking to fine tune their game among a mix of challenging and easier holes.
From Willsboro and Elizabethtown to Port Henry and Port Kent, we have 9-hole courses with a variety of unique challenges.
- The Moriah Golf Course in Port Henry is one of the oldest golf courses in America.
- The Harmony Golf Club, situated on cliffs overlooking Lake Champlain and Port Kent, is a classic Adirondack golf course. The course recently expanded from 9 to 14 holes.
- The Willsboro Golf Course and Cobble Hill Golf Course are both historic 9-hole, par 35, fully irrigated courses, which provide a relaxing atmosphere amid the Adirondack Mountains.
Play a favorite course again and again, or try all six!