If you prefer to get off the asphalt and experience some thrills of more rugged terrain on your bike, the Lake Champlain Region has plenty to offer. From short and easy loops to cross-country trails, there is enough dirt to keep all the off-road riders in your party happy.
- Stoney Lonesome loop is a half-day trip of riding on remote, unpaved roads with a variety of terrain.
- Coon Mountain Circuit is an 18.5 mile Lake Champlain mountain biking loop that includes Split Rock Mountain, Webb-Royce Swamp and Coon Mountain.
- Blueberry Hills Trails are a network of 30 different trails offering different challenges and lengths no matter your fat-tire or mountain biking abilities.
- Otis Mountain Ski & Bike Trails is an entire recreation area on an old time ski hill.
- Ausable Chasm Campground & Recreation Area has 15 miles of mountain bike trails for cyclists of all abilities; from double-wide easier trails to single track challenges.
Immerse yourself in our nature. Glimpse an array of wildlife, including bald eagles and peregrine falcons, enjoy beautiful views over a wide variety of terrain.