What to do, what to do
There's no shortage of events in the Lake Champlain Region!
From live equity theatre shows in a historic train depot to a fort brimming with centuries of history to musical performances with the backdrop of the Adirondack coast setting the stage, we invite you to explore our heritage, our arts, our farm-to-table tradition, and our many unique one-night-only events!
- Shatner to Beam to StarTrek Original Series Set Tour (May 4)
- CP Bird Banding (May 5-19)
- Battle Reenactment (May 5-6)
- Memorial Day Weekend (May 25-28)
- Fort Ticonderoga's Scots Day (June 16)
- Ticonderoga's Best 4th in the North (July 1-4)
- Champ Day (July 15)
- Ticonderoga StreetFest (July 28)
- 170th Essex County Fair (Aug 11-19)
Of course this is just a small sampler of our fun happenings!
Check out the event listings below to plan your visit around some great happenings.