3rd Annual Corn Festival
Join the fun at the 3rd Annual Crown Point Corn Festival on Saturday, August 24th from 1:30- 6 pm. This festival is located directly on a secluded site where the corn is raised. Feast on sumptuous sweet corn, grown on site, corn fritters with maple syrup, burgers and dogs, and a fresh garden salad. Frosty brews by Ledge Hill Brewing Co, soda, water and wine will be available as well as and other goodies.
- Live musical entertainment with Ploughman's Lunch and Crackin' Foxy will provide enjoyment throughout the festival.
- Kids' games, Penelope the Clown, local produce, a silent auction, vendors, and more.
- Senior, children and handicapped friendly event.
- All proceeds benefit the Crown Point Train Station restoration.
- $5 fee per person will provide 5 tickets to be used for food. Additional tickets can be purchased.
- bring a lawn chair