The Whallonsburg Grange hosts their Annual Holiday Market on Saturday, December 15 from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
An abundance of locally grown, created, and crafted products will be available. Crafters of all kinds means a fine selection of special gifts.
Hub on the Hill will be there, with representatives from their membership:
- Essex Farm offers a horse-powered, full diet, year round, free choice CSA membership based share, both locally and in New York City.
- KZ Farm is in the more nascent stage of small farm evolution with big ideas, a new farm, and a taco truck.
- Sugar House Creamery is a raw milk dairy and farmstead creamery tucked away in the high peaks of New York State's Adirondack Park. Small by design, they dedicate themselves to the preservation of milk and the production of a food worthy of its ingredients.
- Juniper Hill Farm is a certified organic, diversified vegetable operation, specializing in season extension, specialty crops, and high-quality produce.
- Farmstead Catering offers flavorful, sustainable, farm fresh, seasonal event menu, whose ingredients are grown and raised with their clients in mind—from seed to plate on Echo Farm.
- Tangleroot Farm is a twenty acre diversified vegetable farm, bordering the pristine Bouquet River. Their intensive vegetable plantings feed over 75 families through a 21 week CSA program.
- Fledging Crow is a thriving first generation farm in the Adirondack Park of Northern New York. The farm is known for its unbelievably flavorful gourmet and specialty salad mixes, as well as a variety of diversified vegetables.
- Full and By Farm is centered on the use of draft horses for vegetable cultivation and haymaking. Full and By Farm celebrates individuality by offering fully customizable CSA shares with vegetables, meats or eggs in a variety of quantities.
- Harvest Hill Farm is a small diversified family farm, embodying a homegrown approach within their intimate scale and deep reverence for holistic relationships. Their vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers, honey, soap and lip balm are sold through their farm stand at Dogwood Bread Company.
- North Country Creamery is a 100% grassfed, Non-GMO, & Animal Welfare Approved dairy in Keeseville, NY. With their herd of Milking Shorthorn and Jersey cows, they produce an array of farmstead cheeses, creamline yogurts, and raw milk, using limited ingredients, including cultures, local herbs, maple syrup & organic extracts -- no added colors or stabilizers.
- Reber Rock Farm is an 120-acre draft powered farm on the southern edge of the Reber Valley in Essex, NY. These products are available for sale year round in our Farm Store. Custom Meats can be ordered in the spring for delivery in the Fall.
- At Mace Chasm Farm, Courtney Grimes Sutton and Asa Thomas-Train raise livestock -- grass-fed beef and sheep, pastured pigs, chickens & turkeys. All of the animals are rotationally grazed throughout the growing season. A variety of fresh & smoked cuts are prepared each week in their butcher shop, including fresh sandwich meats and sausages (using fresh herbs from our fields and 100% organic spices).