The Adirondack History Museum will be opening safely July 22 with reduced hours: Wednesday through Saturday, 10am - 3pm.
- Visitors MUST wear a mask and complete a brief health screening
- Capacity will be reduced to 25% in the building and exhibit rooms
- Sanitizing stations are available on every level
- Daily cleaning routine is in place
- The Research Library is closed for in-person research
Gone Fishin' - A History of Fishing in the Adirondacks
A Woman's View - Recognizing Artists in the Adirondacks
Please note: Due to Covid-19 and NYS mandates, museum opening and all program dates to be announced and/or subject to change.