As part of the Adirondack Harvest Free Range Festival Whitcomb's at Whallonsburg will host a variety of activities on Saturday, September 18 from Noon until 5 pm.
- Indigo dyeing and candle dipping demonstrations. Bring something to dye!
- Sketchbook Traveler Workshop (register in advance at www.thegrangehall.info)
- Visit the blacksmith, woodworking and pottery studios
- Thankful Sage Farm School pop up shop
- Fall wreaths and swags at Kit & Syl Studio
- Soup and bread lunch
- Kiss the Ground film showing at 7:30 pm ($5 donation for film; under 18 free)