1st Annual Corn Festival
Join the fun at the 1st Annual Crown Point Corn Festival on Saturday, August 25th from 2-8 pm. This festival is located directly on a secluded site where the corn is raised. Feast on sumptuous sweet corn, grown on site, catering by Dacy Meadow Farm, frosty brews by Ledge Hill Brewing Co. and other goodies.
- Accept the challenge of the Near-Mile Fun Run laid out on a mowed path on this beautiful creek-side farmland.
- Live musical entertainment with the northeastern Blue Grass favorite, Just Passin' Through and folk-country tunes by Town Meeting will provide enjoyment throughout the festival.
- Kids' games, Penelope the Clown, local produce, a silent auction, vendors, and more.
- Senior, children and handicapped friendly event.
- All proceeds benefit the Crown Point Train Station restoration.
- $5 donation per person includes corn, corn fritters, and garden salad.